Shop by category
Pre-owned: lowest price The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Shipped to over one million happy customers. See details.
AAOS and Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
See all 2 pre-owned listings. Buy It Now. Add to cart. Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Identifiers Publisher. Product Key Features Publication Year.
Be the best paramedic you can with the 'must have' Jeff Kenneally book series - RIGHT ARROW
Show More Show Less. Pre-owned Pre-owned. No ratings or reviews yet.
- The Assyrian (Tiglath Ashur Book 1);
- Higher Education Support;
- AAOS and Emergency Medical Services (EMS)?
- Workbook -- Essentials of Paramedic Care - CANADIAN ED., Vol. 1 by Bryan E. Bledsoe.
- Higher Education Support and Contact.
Be the first to write a review. Best Selling in Nonfiction See all. Blue Book of Gun Values 40 40th Edition. NEW farm considerations in the Trauma section enhance rural practice with the kinematics of farm machinery incidents.
- Bledsoe, Porter & Cherry, Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice, Volume 1, 5th Edition | Pearson?
- Bad Luck in Berlin: An Exclusive Short Story (Victor the Assassin)?
- FPQ Complete Collection 1;
- Storie da brivido (Italian Edition)?
- Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice, Volume 7: Operations, 4th Edition!
- 365 Nights: A Collection of Poems Written By Bavleen Kaur Saini.
Additional Critical Thinking boxes encourage the application of critical thinking skills to "real-life" EMS. Additional cultural considerations enhance your ability to deal with the issues of multicultural patients. NEW Advanced Practice Procedures in Critical Care appendix provides an overview of specialty procedures for paramedics who work in critical care settings. Revised and updated Emergency Drug Index reflects the new ECC guidelines with coverage of more than 75 emergency drugs, their dose and administration, onset and duration, indications and contraindications, adverse reactions, and special considerations.
Anatomy and Physiology.
Brady Books: Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice, Volume 7: Operations, 4th Edition
Patient Assessment. Shock and Resuscitation. Special Patient Populations.
Emergency Drug Index. Mosby's Paramedic Textbook Mick J. EMS Operations.
New to this Edition
Kim D. Lawrence M. Lewis , Kim D.