Recipe Rating. Leave this field empty. Total Time 10 minutes. Print Recipe Jump to Recipe.
Why this recipe works: The hot brew of the tea helps to give a robust quality. Flavor tips and variations: Tea blends — This recipe calls for plain black tea bags, but you can use whatever blend you like. For instance, fruit-infused black teas tend to make great iced tea. Using Green Tea — If you are using green tea, the hot brew method is particularly important as it can get bitter if you steep it cold.
I have made this recipe using other citrus fruits like orange , tangerines , and limes.
Never Miss A Single Recipe!
Never Miss A Single Recipe! Course Drinks. Cuisine American.
- CODE Magazine - 2013 Jul/Aug (Ad-Free!).
- Immune Boosting Whole Lemon Ice Cubes.
- The Face of Agamemnon?
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Don't Drink the Water?
- Spanish Grammar.
- Numerological Guide to Name Babies Born in 2013;
- Download our free Chrome extension..
Keyword drinks, iced tea, summer. Prep Time 10 minutes. Servings 8 glasses. Calories 15 kcal.
How to Make Lemon or Lime Water
Author Erren Erren's Kitchen. Cups - Metric. Instructions Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add lemon slices and ice to a the glasses and pour the tea over the ice and lemon slices to serve. Nutrition Facts.
Immune Boosting Whole Lemon Ice Cubes - The Harvest Kitchen
Vitamin A 0. Lemons are considered one of the most alkalizing foods you can eat. They have a high, more pure concentration of negatively charged ions than any other fruit, which may help increase the flow of oxygen to the brain. Just chop up 2 — 3 large organic lemons, add them to a high speed blender with a small amount of water, then blend until the consistency is smooth. Pour the mixture into the ice cube trays and freeze until solid. Then pop them out of the trays and store in plastic freezer bags in the freezer. Another great way to incorporate more nutrient-dense lemon peel into your diet is to freeze lemons whole, then add grated peel to your soups, salads, pasta dishes, smoothies, desserts, etc.
Lemons are one of those fruits that I always keep stocked in my fruit bowl, because I find a way to put them to good use on a daily basis. I just love the flavor of lemons! As a kid I would eat them like you would eat an orange. Added to plain ol water — these Immune Boosting Whole Lemon Ice Cubes make a quick and easy detox drink for you to enjoy daily!
Immune Boosting Whole Lemon Ice Cubes
Alkalizing Frozen Lemon Slices. Detox Honey Lemon Ginger Slices. Anti-inflammatory Ginger Ice Cubes.
- Wake up with the smartest email in your inbox.?
- Immune Boosting Whole Lemon Ice Cubes;
- The Ultimate Detox and Fat Burning Diet: Lose Up To 10 Pounds in a Week By Cleansing Your Digestive Tract to Ignite Your Metabolism;
Cold Fighting Citrus Ice Cubes. Do you use one of the cubes daily? Hi Annie — Thank you for your question! I like the flavor, so I typically will add a cube to my water a couple times daily. Name required. Mail required - will not be published.
- El Fin de la Era Petrolera.: Los Ultimos Dias de la Sociedad de la Abundancia. (Spanish Edition).
- Mango-Lemon Ice - My Food and Family.
- Mémoire Brisée (French Edition);
- Days of Moonshine and Roses part one.
- Healing from the Loss of Love and Loving Once Again.
- Sweet Lemon Iced Tea?
- My Living World.
Website URL. I'm Deborah, the cook, photographer, writer and nutrition enthusiast behind The Harvest Kitchen.